Don't panic, If you’ve forgotten the password, you can reset it easily at any time. Don't forget to try Lazy Login.
Reset your password:
Forgot your password? There are two ways to reset your password. Just follow the steps and your back on DoSelect.
- Visit DoSelect’s login page here.
- Click on Reset your password.
- Enter your email and click Reset password.
- Check your email inbox for a new password reset email from DoSelect.
- If you don't see an email, check your spam folder.
- Open your email and click on Reset password.
- Enter your new password, repeat password, then click on Reset password.
Note: Password must be a minimum of 6 characters, Just, to make it more secured.
Change your password
Don’t like your password or want to change your password? Follow the steps below:
- Go to your dashboard, click on your profile picture on the right end to open a drop down menu.
- Select Account Settings.
- Scroll down and enter your Current password and New password which you wish to keep.
- Click on Change password, now that you’ve successfully changed the password, continue your DoSelect journey, Mejor.
Forgot password? Feeling lazy to reset your password? Then try Lazy Login.
- Visit Lazy login page here.
- All you need to do is enter your Email/Username and We'll send an email with a special login link to your registered email.
- Just click Sign into DoSelect and you’re in!
If you see a message telling you The login and/or password you specified are not correct., it usually means one of two things:
- There's a mistake in your email address. It could be a typo, or the wrong email address. Double-check that it's the same email you used to sign up for your DoSelect Account.
- You’ve entered a wrong password.