Script based problems are similar to programming/coding problems except for a fact that we're not testing them in a sandboxed environment. Script based problem allows you to access external open APIs or libraries from within the code.
- Go to your dashboard and click on the (More Options) button next to your profile.
- Select the Library option to view, edit or create questions in the library.
- Click on the blue button ( ) to Create a new problem. This will open a modal for you.
- In the opened model, Enter the problem name (Eg. Java MCQ problem).
- Choose Coding option from the drop down list as problem type.
- Choose from the three difficulty levels - Easy, Medium, Hard.
- Click on create button, this will open the next page.
- Select the evaluation mode. To know more about the evaluation mode, click here.
- Click Create, this will take you to the next page.
- Enter problem definition in description section and follow the checklist for your guidance.
- Enter the Execution time limit. It is the maximum time in which given program must read, process, and output the result for an input file.
- Select the programming language in which you want candidates to code. (Eg. Java 7, Java 8)
- Click Add new in test cases section, this will open new modal, where you can use of Upload button to attach input and output test cases.
- Click on Add new button in stub section to attach boilerplate code for a solution.
- Make use of Tags to organise your problems. (Eg. Java tag can be used to organise all the java problems which you have created).
- Click Save problem.
- Once you have saved a problem, a blue tick mark ( ) appears next to it. Your problem is now ready for use.
Important: If you don’t choose any programming languages then by default all the 23 programming languages will be enabled for the candidate to code.