Agree and Continue button is disabled on a test
A: Certain tests on DoSelect requires webcam proctoring to be mandatory. In such case,
Start test a popup will wait for a webcam to be turned on before taking the test.
Q: What if I don't have the webcam?
A: At the moment, if webcam proctoring is enforced by the recruiter, you can't take the test without a webcam. Please open the test in a nearby computer with a functional webcam
Q: Are external webcam's allowed?
A: Yes. Make sure it is detected by the browser
Q: Which browsers are supported?
A: Latest versions of Chrome/Chromium, Firefox (stable/aurora/nightly) are supported
Q: Why did the test end forcefully in the middle of a test?
A: If Webcam is turned off explicitly (or) some other applications which might have higher priority over webcam access takes over the webcam, the test will end abruptly. Contact email@example.com with a reason.
Q: How to make sure a webcam enabled test goes as expected?
A: - Make sure the computer have enough power backup
- Do not open any external application (Skype, Team Viewer, ..) (or) webRTC based applications (Google Hangouts, ..) are open during the entire duration of the test
- Do not block the webcam (or) move away from the screen. Your face will be monitored in custom intervals
Q: Is there any way I can take the
Webcam Enforced Test without a webcam?
Q: Are the webcam snapshots public?
Q: What actions are considered suspicious?
A: Every action of you will be monitored and will be run across our algorithms for any suspicious activity. Be honest. If you cheat, we'll know
Q: Can any browser plugins and extensions affect the DoSelect test?
A: Yes, Always try opening the test with extensions disabled (or) in an incognito window.
Q: I'm getting a message: Webcam.js Error (or) Waiting for webcam (or) AGREE AND CONTINUE * button is disabled.
A: There are three possible cases here:
1) You have denied the webcam permission on your browser. Enable your webcam to continue with the test. Click here to know how to allow access to Webcam:
For Chrome browser Click Here
For Mozilla Firefox Click Here
2) Webcam not found on your system, Please make sure that webcam is working fine on your system. Click here test your Webcam https://simplewebrtc.com/demo.html. You should be able to see your smiling face.
3) Webcam's resolution is very less. Minimum supported webcam resolution is 640 * 480.