DoSelect comes with a secure and robust proctoring system that prevents any malpractice and usage of unfair means. With secure mode and webcam proctoring mode, you can detect any suspicious activities in a particular test.
Once you enable secure mode for a test, candidates would then be mandated to some environment restrictions (Full-screen enforcement, Copy-paste disabled, browser fingerprinting, tab activity tracking, etc), and webcam proctoring. This helps you to detect any impersonation while they take the test.
Here's how you can enable Secure mode and webcam proctoring.
- Click on the All tests and enter the test name (Eg. Java Test) for which you want to enable the proctoring.
- Click on the test name, this will take you to test edit page.
- To the left side of a page, Click on Advanced Settings.
- Scroll down the page, you'll find a proctoring settings block.
- Select Enable Secure Mode to detect the suspicious activities.
- Select Enable Webcam Proctoring to enforce the candidate to enable the webcam while giving the test.
- Click on Save Details to update your changes to the test.
Now that you've enabled the proctoring mode, your test is secured. Rest assured, any suspicious activity will be flagged in a candidate report.
Note: Secure Mode should be enabled before enabling webcam proctoring.