Got an invite to give a coding test on DoSelect? This guide will help you understand the basics of the test and the environment.
Here's how you can give a test on DoSelect.
1. Check your inbox for the test invite. You"ll receive Test Invite email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re unable to find test invite in your primary, then check spam folder. Open the invite email and click on GO TO TEST button.
2. You would be redirected to the test page now. Enter the information requested to proceed.
3. Once you enter all mandatory information, click on PROCEED TO TEST button.
4. Click on START THIS TEST button once you're ready to give the test. A dialogue box will appear which contains instructions and declaration terms.
5. Click on AGREE AND CONTINUE button to proceed and you would get access to the test. This will also start the timer for your test.
6. Click on the problem name to start solving the problem.
7. This is how a problem window looks like. You can find the appendix for various functionalities on the window below.
1: Evaluation status of your solution. Possible status: Unsolved, Submitted, Partially correct, Accepted, Rejected.
2: CODE: Use this tab to write your code in the IDE.
3: INPUT: You can add your input test cases here.
4: OUTPUT: You can view your output here.
5: Switch to your preferred languages.
6: This to run your code interactively against custom inputs.
7: Run your code against sample test case.
8: More options
9: Submit your code for evaluation.
10: Save your code.
8. Once you’ve solved all the problems, Click on the SUBMIT AND END TEST button.
9. After Successful submission, you'll see the below message.
Note: Finding it difficult to understand or stuck between the tests, Just drop an email to email@example.com or call us on 080- 39591122. We're happy to answer all your queries.