Want to run a coding test for anyone and everyone? We have your back. Just make your test URL public by following the steps mentioned below:
- Go to your dashboard and click on Tests.
- Click on any test. That will lead you to the next page. On the left side of the page, you will spot the Settings option.
- Go to Advanced Settings, you will notice the Public Access URL option under Public Access Settings.
- Complete the URL by inserting your preferred keyword/name for the test.
- Click Copy Link to share it, anyone and everyone.
- Click Save Details and you're good to go!