What is Test Invite Expiry?
It basically controls how long before an invite expires when you invite a candidate for a test. Once you send out the invites to your candidates, you can control how the invite is valid.
Here's how to set up the expiry of the invites:
- On your dashboard, click on Tests.
- Click on any test. That will lead you to the next page. On the left side of the page, you will notice the Settings option.
- Hover over Advanced Settings, and you should be able to spot the Expiry option under Invitation Settings section.
- By default, this option is on. Simply control how long before an invite expires.
- Enter the number of days before you want the test to expire.
- Enable expiration of test invitations.
- Click Save Details and you're good to go.