Test names are used to define the problems. You can use the same to search through your questions and pick the ones you prefer. Follow the steps below to add a test name:
- On your dashboard, click on Tests.
- Click on any test. That will lead you to the next page. On the left side of the page, you will see the Settings option.
- Hover to General Settings, you will see Test name option under Details section.
- Enter a name for the problem (For instance, Core Java Test).
- Click Save Details at the end. You're all set.