If Privacy and Security are your top priority, so is ours. Protect your test URL with a password to avoid spam, bots, and unwanted scripts. Here's how you can set up an Access Password:
- Go to your dashboard and click on the Tests.
- Click on any test. That will lead you to the next page. On the left side of the page, you will notice the Settings option.
- Go to Advanced Settings, you will spot the Access Password option under Public Access Settings.
- Set up a password if you don’t want the URL to be publicly accessible and want only limited number of candidates to give the test. The candidates with the link will need to enter the password to access the test.
- Click Save Details and you're good to go!