We add another layer of security to maintain morality and authenticity of the candidates taking the test. Enabling Secure Mode makes sure you're notified about any monkey business that occurs during the test taken. Here is how you can Enable Secure Mode:
- Once your dashboard loads, click on Tests.
- Click on any test. That will lead you to the next page. On the left side of the page, you will notice the Settings option.
- Go to Advanced Settings. You should be able to spot the Enable Secure Mode option under Proctoring Settings.
- A proctored exam is an exam that is supervised by an approved person who ensures the identity of the test taker and the integrity of the test environment.
- By default, Enable Secure Mode is on which features certain points so as to make the test more secure and avoid any breakage of rules.