Edit section settings:
Who can use this feature?
- Team Members and Admins can access this feature.
Take a quick look and make sure all of your settings are correct. Learn more about edit section settings.
It is subdivided into two categories:
Randomization is the process of making something random; in various contexts, this involves, for example:
- generating a random permutation of a sequence
A random test is a sequence of random problems describing a process whose outcomes do not follow a deterministic pattern.
- Go to your dashboard and click on Tests.
- This would have opened a directory.
- There you will view the series of tests that are being lined up.
- Click on any tests and that will lead you to the next page ahead, in there on the right side of the page you will see the settings option under invite candidates.
- Click on settings and move ahead to edit section settings.
- A dialogue box will pop up, select the problem randomization.
- Randomly choose problems for each candidate out of your chosen set of problems.
- There you go you have successfully randomized the problem.
- Click Save Details and you are done.