In addition to sending you to push notifications for activity that occurs while you're not using the platform, DoSelect can send emails to let you know of any mentions and direct messages you missed while you were away.
Adjust your email notification settings:
- Go to your dashboard and click on your profile.
- Scroll down the menu popped up and click on Account settings, navigate to the notifications tab.
- This would have opened a directory, make your edits.
- Switch on the email notifications button and checkbox the New submission of tests for tests you've created/invited candidates in.
- Click Save Changes when you’re done!