The main goals of these bios are to give the team an accurate sense of whom your team members are and what they do, to establish expertise and credibility, and to qualify their experiences and background. These elements combine to nurture trust in your team and your organizational brand.
Once you have team bios you’re comfortable with, remember that they’re not set in stone. You’ll want to update and modify them periodically to reflect changes. Ask your colleagues to keep their bios in mind, and to share updates with you as they evolve.
- Go to your dashboard and click on your profile.
- Scroll down the menu popped up and click on Team settings, navigate to the profile tab.
- This would have opened a profile directory, make your edits.
- Write a short bio for your team, remember these bios should be clear, friendly, brief and highly effective in establishing comfort and a sense of the organization.
- Click Save Changes when you’re done!