Add problems in this section:
Add different types of questions to your tests in order to make it more competitive on difficulty levels and the variations will make it more challenging and interesting at the same time.
- Go to your dashboard and click on Tests.
- This would have opened a directory.
- There you will view the series of tests that are being lined up.
- Click on any tests and that will lead you to the next page ahead, in there on the right side of the page you will see the + option under invite candidates.
- Click on the + option and move ahead to Add problems to this Section
- A page will pop up with a wide range of questions.
- Add your questions from the available libraries i.e. marketplace and team library.
- Furthermore, there are different attributes in marketplace library segment through which you can find the types of problems you are looking for and the same goes for team library.
- Click on + sign next to the problem and there you go your problem is added in the tests.
- If you want to remove the particular problem then click on the bin.
- There you go you have successfully added and removed the problem.