Problem shuffle helps in ensuring that no candidates next to each other can cheat. Different candidates will see different ordering of problems in this section.
This will help avoid the interactions of the candidates, and hence test will be conducted without any disturbances.
- Go to your dashboard and click on Tests.
- This would have opened a directory.
- There you will view the series of tests that are being lined up.
- Click on any tests and that will lead you to the next page ahead, in there on the right side of the page you will see the settings option under invite candidates.
- Click on settings and move ahead to edit section settings.
- A dialogue box will pop up, select the problem shuffle and click on the checkbox.
- This will shuffle all your problems.
- Click Save Details and you are done.