Who can use this feature?
Team members and Admins can access this feature.
Setting a score for the test will help you evaluate the test much better. A test score is a piece of information, usually a number, that conveys the performance of an examinee on a test.
- Go to the dashboard and click on Library, it will lead you to the directory filled with questions.
- Click on any tests and that will lead you to the next page ahead, in there you will see several options for Problem Details.
- Search for the scoring option.
- Assign the score to the problem.
- Click on Save Problem and you are done.