Execution time limit:
Who can use this feature?
Team members and Admins can access this feature.
In some scenarios, it is necessary to limit a single test execution to a certain timeframe. This will ensure if a test takes more than initially defined time interval to stop its execution and continue to the next test.
- Go to the dashboard and click on Library, it will lead you to the directory filled with questions.
- Click on any tests and that will lead you to the next page ahead, in there you will see several options for Problem Details.
- Search for the Execution time limit option.
- Assign the limit for the problem in seconds.
- Click on Save Problem and you are done.