Who can use this feature?
Team members and Admins can access this feature.
What are Discovery tags:
You can add a unique tag to help categorize or identify its contents. Although it is used for categorizing problems. Discovery tags can be used for searching problems in library section when creating a problem.
When you add a tag, a list of suggestions is displayed, if a match has been found; you can select one of the existing tags or enter a new one.
- Go to the dashboard and click on Library, it will lead you to the directory filled with questions.
- Click on any tests and that will lead you to the next page ahead, in there you will see several options for Problem Details.
- Search for the Discovery Tags option.
- Assign the tags to the particular problem.
- Click on Save Problem and you are done.
For example, You can categorize it on the basis of Topics, Role-based, and Random categorization.
Topics: HTML, API, Java, Data Structure
Role-Based: Front end, Dev Ors