Overall score conveys the performance of how well a candidate performed on the given tasks. You should be able to gauge a candidate's performance over a certain cut-off.
- Go to your dashboard and click on Tests option to view the series of tests that are being lined up.
- Enter the test name for which you have invited the candidate, that will lead you to the next page ahead, in there on the left side of the page you will see the Candidates under Reporting option.
- Click on Candidates, you will see the number of candidates in there.
- Click on any Candidate’s name for their detailed report for subjective description.
- You can see the Overall Score of the candidate under candidate’s name.