Number of problems attempted:
This will help you understand the number of problems attempted by a candidate in a test.
- Go to your dashboard and click on Tests option to view the series of tests that are being lined up.
- Enter the test name for which you have invited the candidate, that will lead you to the next page ahead, in there on the left side of the page you will see the Candidates under Reporting option.
- Click on Candidates, you will see the number of candidates in there.
- Click on any Candidate’s name for their detailed report for subjective description.
- You can see the Number of Problems attempted by the candidate under candidate’s name.