Qualified or Not Qualified:
Whether the candidate was able to meet your expectations from test or not. Use this to quickly shortlist a candidate.
Candidate must earn either pass or be considered proficient to be qualified, if the candidate didn’t clear the test then it is considered as not qualified.
- Go to your dashboard and click on Tests option to view the series of tests that are being lined up.
- Enter the test name for which you have invited the candidate, that will lead you to the next page ahead, in there on the left side of the page you will see the Candidates under Reporting option.
- Click on Candidates, you will see the number of candidates in there.
- Click on any Candidate’s name for their detailed report for subjective description.
- You can see the candidate has Qualified or Not Qualified under candidate’s name.