What are Insights?
The Insights card in the test report has been improved for more clarity and visual representation. The top 5 skills detected in the test are represented in the stacked bar chart on the left now. The skills are marked with the insight score, which is between 0 and 5. The bars can have three colors depending on the score: green, yellow and red -- where green is good and red is bad.
On the right, the skills detected are bucketed into Strengths and Weaknesses.
NOTE: These insights are calculated by DoSelect's Analysis Engine on the basis of Insight Tags added to the problems. Insight tags are already present in all Marketplace problems. When teams are using their own problems, they must add the insight tags in all problems for this card to show up.
WARNING: All problems used in a test which does not have any insight tags are excluded from this analysis. No insights would be shown in the case there are no insight tags in any problems used in the test.
- Go to your dashboard and click on Tests option to view the series of tests that are being lined up.
- Enter the test name for which you have invited the candidate, that will lead you to the next page ahead, in there on the left side of the page you will see the Candidates under Reporting option.
- Click on Candidates, you will see the number of candidates in there.
- Click on any Candidate’s name for their detailed report for subjective description.
- You can find the Insights when you start scrolling the page down.
- Your Strengths and weakness are scaled from 0 to 5.