What is Quality analysis?
The Quality analysis is a new card in the test reports. This card gives an overall view of the code quality analysis that has been performed on all the code solutions in this report.
The donut chart on the left gives the distribution of quality violations found in the code. The legend is color-coded with respect to the chart, and also shows the absolute frequency of the violations found.
The explanation on the right explains how many solutions were analyzed, what kind of violations were found, and what kind of violations were not found. This is aimed at giving the recruiters a better view of what's wrong, and also, what's good about this candidate when it comes to quality of code.
- Go to your dashboard and click on Tests option to view the series of tests that are being lined up.
- Enter the test name for which you have invited the candidate, that will lead you to the next page ahead, in there on the left side of the page you will see the Candidates under Reporting option.
- Click on Candidates, you will see the number of candidates in there.
- Click on any Candidate’s name for their detailed report for subjective description.
- You can find the Quality Analysis when you start scrolling the page down.
- You can see the violations and the number of times it has occurred.