A deeper insight collected using DoSelect's proctoring engine about candidates usage behavior while giving the test. The metrics like the number of browsers used to give the test and the number of times a user was away from the test window will make sense if you care about test monitoring.
- Go to your dashboard and click on Tests option to view the series of tests that are being lined up.
- Enter the test name for which you have invited the candidate, that will lead you to the next page ahead, in there on the left side of the page you will see the Candidates under Reporting option.
- Click on Candidates, you will see the number of candidates in there.
- Click on any Candidate’s name for their detailed report for subjective description.
- It will show you the browser used and the number of times the candidate moved away from the test window.