The term cut-off percentage refers to the lowest possible score on an exam, standardized test or other forms of assessment that a student must earn either “pass” or be considered "proficient". Follow the steps below to set a cut-off percentage:
- On your dashboard, click on Tests.
- Click on any test. That will lead you to the next page. On the left side of the page, you will see the Settings option.
- Hover to General Settings, you will see Cut off percentage option under Details section.
- Assign the cut off for the test.
- Click Save Details at the end and you're all set.