The library is an organized collection of effective problems and programs to create tests. When you click library on the dashboard, you can view two main sections:
- Marketplace library consists of a set of questions which can be put together for a test.
- Team library comprises of questions which are there by default and addition to that you can create your own questions as well.
- The sole purpose of this segment is to categorize the questions based on interests and needs of the customer. Here we have focused on the best segments of the population for your program. So proceed with ease.
- Furthermore, there are different attributes in marketplace library segment through which you can find the types of problems you are looking for;
- Problem type: It consists of coding, API, language-specific, data science, database, machine learning / AI, mobile, multiple-choice. Project-based, selenium testing, subjective, UI / UX.
- Technologies: It has a wide range of technologies.
- Tags: Tags are a means of connecting with questions, the questions are sorted into specific, well-defined categories.
- Other filters: It shows the difficulty levels, how easy, medium and hard the test could be.
- NOTE: You cannot edit questions in the Marketplace library.
- Team library consists of a cluster of a variety of questions working towards a common vision which is to satisfy your needs. Team library strives hard to live up to the expectations of clients and successfully accomplish the assigned target.
- This section contains all the default questions as well as the questions created by you. You can edit these questions as per requirements. It excludes questions that you have archived.
- This section contains all the questions created by your team members. This questions will always be available in this library for future reference irrespective of any personnel changes in your organization.
- Likewise, it further pops up similar to that of marketplace library.
- NOTE: By default, you can edit questions in this section. However, if your team has disabled this option, then you cannot edit questions created by other members of your team.
- Archived Questions: This section contains all questions from your team library that have been archived. There is also an option to restore an archived question.