Lock this test:
You can lock a test to prevent anyone from making changes to its questions and settings. You cannot edit test settings for a locked test. You also cannot change the order of questions or add new questions to a locked test.
Questions that are part of a locked test cannot be customized. You have to unlock the test to edit any question that is part of a locked test.
You cannot delete a locked test, but you can archive it.
- Go to your dashboard and click on Tests option.
- This would have opened a directory.
- There you will view the series of tests that are being lined up.
- Click on any tests and that will lead you to the next page ahead, in there on the left side of the pane you will see the Lock This Test option under candidates.
- Click on Lock This Test and the test will be locked.
- There you go you are done.
NOTE: Tests can be locked and unlocked by the test owners or their team members.