Cloning a test allows you to create a test with the same questions and settings as the original test. This is useful when you want to create a test with the same settings as the original test. You can choose to add or delete questions to this cloned test. The naming convention for the cloned test is:
Name of the original test (Copy)
- Go to your dashboard and click on Tests option to view the series of tests that are being lined up.
- Click on the particular test you want to clone.
- On the right side of the panel click the button "" under the Search for a test option.
- After clicking on the button, you will see the Clone Test option.
- Click it, there you go your test has been cloned successfully.
Note: The questions on the original test are cloned. If you edit a question, the question gets updated for the particular test only.