- How do I get my university login credentials?
When your university signs up with us, you’ll get a welcome invite mail in your inbox that leads you to a ‘Sign Up/Log in’ page. This is where you can create your credentials and start using Launchpad.
- How do I create a Students group?
You can create a student’s group in two ways -
- Under the ‘Launchpad Home’ section on your Dashboard, click on the “Create Group” button.
Here’s where you can specify the name of your group.
- You can access the ‘Student’s Group’ tab, and click on the “Create Group” button.
You can also view all your existing student groups here – if any.
Once you’re done, you will be led to a pop-up that asks you for further information.
- Why do I need to create a students' group?
A student group can be used to track all the information about your students with analytics to give you more insights. For example, with the aid of a students’ group you can get to know their performance score, their engagement etc in one place.
- How do I invite students to the group?
Once you have created your Student Group, you would find an “Invite student” button at the top right corner of the screen. On clicking the button, you would arrive at a pop-up screen that enables you to invite students.
You can invite students using two mediums -
- Email invites – By entering your student's email ids
- By uploading a CSV file
Note: While inviting students, in the same tab, you are also given the options to specify
- The number of credits you wish to allot per student.
- The expiry date for the use of credits.
Make sure that you have credits in plentiful to suffice all the invites! :)
- How do I assign credits to the students?
Once you have created the Student Group, you would find an “Invite student” button. When you click on the button, a pop-up window appears which contains an option to specify the number of credits you wish to assign for each student.
- How do I set expiry for the credits?
Once you have created the Student Group, you would find an “Invite student” button. When you click on the button, a pop-up window appears which contains an option to specify the expiry date for your credits.
Note: In the Invite pop-up window, you will also be notified of the current status of your credits.
- What is the difference between Invite usage stats and credit usage stats?
Launchpad’s dashboard offers you analytics about the Invite Usage Statistics and the Credit usage statistics.
The Invite Usage Statistics highlight the statistics of the number of students across all your student's groups. Based on the number of invites sent, these stats give you insights about the number of invites that have been accepted to register, and the invites that are yet to sign-up.
Credit usage statistics will give you insights about the –
- Utilized credits
- Unused credits