Resend test invitation :
The test might not be available due to any of the following reasons:
- The test link has expired. This means that the recruiter had set an expiry date for the test after which test could not be accessed by the candidates.
- The invitation wasn't sent to the mail due to some issues.
To resolve this problem, you can contact the recruiter and request for a new test invitation.
- Go to your dashboard and click on Tests option to view the series of tests that are being lined up.
- Enter the test name for which you have to resend the invitation to the candidate again, that will lead you to the next page ahead, in there on the left side of the pane you will see the Candidates under Reporting option.
- Click on Candidates, you will see the number of candidates in there.
- Click on the options button right next to the Candidate’s name.
- Click on Resend test invitation for the candidate.
There you go you have resent test invitation for the candidate successfully.