Read the statement a few more times. If there's something in the problem statement you find misleading and think could be improved, Click on Report an issue to write your feedback.
Articles in this section
- Why am I being forced to give the Assignment/ Assessment in full-screen mode?
- I’m not able to see question and images? What should I do?
- I don't understand the problem statement, what should I do?
- My code is getting compiled in my local IDE, but throws compilation error when I run it in DoSelect’s IDE?
- How can I check my solution in IDE?
- I have got “Time Limit Exceeded” error, what should I do?
- How can I debug my code?
- How can I submit my code?
- What happens after I submit my code?
- After I have submitted an answer to a question can I come back and change my submission?