When you finish the first version of your code, click on RUN CODE button to run your solution against custom inputs. Once you're confident your solution covers the entire problem, click “SUBMIT” button to run it against the entire set of test cases. Don't worry if you don't pass all the test cases, you can always rework your code and submit it again.
Articles in this section
- Why am I being forced to give the Assignment/ Assessment in full-screen mode?
- I’m not able to see question and images? What should I do?
- I don't understand the problem statement, what should I do?
- My code is getting compiled in my local IDE, but throws compilation error when I run it in DoSelect’s IDE?
- How can I check my solution in IDE?
- I have got “Time Limit Exceeded” error, what should I do?
- How can I debug my code?
- How can I submit my code?
- What happens after I submit my code?
- After I have submitted an answer to a question can I come back and change my submission?