Yes, you are allowed to change your submission as many times you want to before clicking the FINISH AND SUBMIT ASSESSMENT / ASSIGNMENT button.
Articles in this section
- Why am I being forced to give the Assignment/ Assessment in full-screen mode?
- I’m not able to see question and images? What should I do?
- I don't understand the problem statement, what should I do?
- My code is getting compiled in my local IDE, but throws compilation error when I run it in DoSelect’s IDE?
- How can I check my solution in IDE?
- I have got “Time Limit Exceeded” error, what should I do?
- How can I debug my code?
- How can I submit my code?
- What happens after I submit my code?
- After I have submitted an answer to a question can I come back and change my submission?